Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Alphabitties ~ How I'm Using Them

I got these cute little Alphabitties from Fat Quarter Shop.

I've been using them for my Briar Rose quilt. They work great with the Clover Wonder Clips. They are much cuter than the scraps of paper I used to use for keeping track of my rows and I don't poke myself with pins.

Of course, the kids like them too!

a lot!

Yup, she thinks they are hers! I think I might get another pack and attach magnets to the back of them for our school whiteboard. They are just too cute!

11 comments:

Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

Great idea, your little ones are just so cute!!

Svetlana said...

fantastic idea Erin. Love how your little one thinks they are hers.

Jacque. said...

What a good idea! And, I can certainly see how they could be put to good use with the magnets for the children. YAY!!

Rebecca said...

To cute..but I think masking tape works the best for marking rows and directions I need to press and what comes next.

Heather D. said...

Great idea! I always do the little pieces of paper with pins. :)

Connie said...

You are so clever . . . great idea :)
Thanks for sharing.
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Great idea! I'm going to borrow your idea and use them like that, too! Brilliant!

Martina @snapshotsandwhatnots said...

Great idea! I was just using little scraps of paper which is not such a great idea!

vintage grey said...

Cute idea!! Lovin' your quilt pieces!! xo Heather

erica e said...

can't wait to see this quilt finished. i love love the briar rose fabrics!

Sewn With Grace said...

Oh I love seeing those sweet little hands! How old is she now? I'm so impressed by how much quilting you get done with a little one about. Have a good weekend!

>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...