Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's Almost Finished...

I'm so excited and completely floored by the response to my Filmstrip Quilt through the blog, e-mail and Flicker. I am proof reading everything now and am making a PDF so that it is easy to download.


I have completed one quilt. I'd like to finish the quilt from the original three filmstrip sections before I post the tutorial. Either way I'll have it ready soon. ☺

On a side note, my picture of the sketchy birdie family was on Flicker's Explore page of interesting things. Another flicker'er let me know. I wasn't familiar with this feature but apparently it's a pretty neat thing. I thought that was pretty cool. So toot, toot. That was my own horn by the way.

5 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

I knew those birds were special...toot...toot for you!

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

Thanks Mary, I almost didn't type that. I didn't want to seem braggy.

Jacque. said...

YAY!!! No harm in tootin' your own horn...or telling us about something exciting! That is so fun! And, I cannot wait for your tutorial...already trying to figure out which fabrics I'll use. Like I need another project. {grin}

Victoria said...

I adore the quilt, Erin, and congrats on being seen in Explore! Toot that horn every chance you get... it's all well deserved!!

Leslie said...

this is so beautiful. i love it

>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...