Saturday, July 17, 2010

More of the same...

I have not had ANY time for sewing lately.
I was feeling desperate, starting to shake, having withdrawal.



I grabbed my closest scraps and made a mini. Kind of like this one that I gifted to Jacque! Using the no waste technique I used for the smokey stars. I'm almost finished with these little scraps, but I feel a Jacob's Ladder mini with the remainder of these would be too cute. So that's what I'll do to finish them up.

Hope all is well and that I can report on some major sew-age soon!!!!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Cute Mini -- way to use the scraps.

Mountain Home Quilts said...

I love it....as usual! :)
And love the MJF issue in the pic too!

bettyp said...

I love what you have done with your scraps!! Ia m always looking for ideas too to use them up. With the cost of fabric these days its crazy not to save them . I look at it as a bonus quilt!!

trish said...

That is just adorable! :o)

>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...